Monday, March 22, 2010

Gardening 101 at Skillins Greenhouse

Gardening 101 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, April 3, 2010

What better way to celebrate spring than to talk about some gardening basics that you may be wondering about.

We are gardening in Maine; what plants work reliably the best?
Why lime my lawn?
What fertilizer should I use that is best for my yard but also our planet?
I have a budget, how can I stretch my dollars?

For 125 springs we have been answering these and many other gardening questions. Let’s talk gardening and learn. We will emphasize how best to Plant for the Planet in your yard! Free and well worth more! Our FREE classes will be held Saturdays at 10 AM. Space is limited so reserve today for the classes of your choice! Class participants receive a special Skillins 10% discount coupon for use on the weekend of your class. Falmouth store: 781-3860 (or 1-800-244-3860 ) to register for classes.
You may also register by emailing us at skillins@maine.rr.com, just specify the date, time, and location! These classes can sell out fast so sign up today! http://www.skillins.com/apl2010.html

Where: Skillins Greenhouse, Route 88 Falmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment